Basement Apartment For Rent was uploaded at October 23, 2017 at 2:16 pm. This blog post is posted in the Basement category. Basement Apartment For Rent is tagged with Basement Apartment For Rent, Basement, Apartment, For, Rent..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Apartmenta•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Rentrent1 (rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
This blog post about Basement Apartment For Rent have 9 pictures it's including Basement Apartment Organization : Basement With Kitchen For Rent, Large Basement Apartment For Rent To The Home Aide Who Will Care For My Parents., Basement Apartments For Rent ., Basement Apartments For Rent In Mississauga, Basement Apartment Rentals ., Basement Apartment Living ., For Rent In Scarborough Basement Apartment Plans Basement Apartment North York ., Basement Apartment Organization : Orange Yellow Apartments, All Photos. Below are the pictures:
Gardening can be a fun task to unwind. How-to choose Basement Apartment For Rent turned among the essential facets of farming. Additionally, there are many sorts and hues of box offered producing the choice method could possibly be complicated and more fascinating. Consequently, before selecting a pot that's appropriate to get a number of flowers in the house, ensure that you've discovered the following recommendations.
The roots can be actually made by it to rot as the bottom moist and of the pot may clog. Additionally, note furthermore the region that you will utilize to place the container. If that's improbable to be limited, to be able to save room you can try to employ a hanging pot.
More than only a place container, to seed can also function as decor. Collection of the proper box may improve the splendor of one's residence. Conversely, in the event the box you choose's size is too large, a great deal of nutrients that will not be attained by the roots, so there'll in fact take vain.