Log Cabin History was published on December 21, 2017 at 11:08 pm. This article is posted under the Cabin category. Log Cabin History is tagged with Log Cabin History, Log, Cabin, History..
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Historyhis•to•ry (his′tə rē, his′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the branch of knowledge dealing with past events.
- a continuous, systematic narrative of past events as relating to a particular people, country, period, person, etc., usually written as a chronological account;
chronicle: a history of France; a medical history of the patient.
- the aggregate of past events.
- the record of past events and times, esp. in connection with the human race.
- a past notable for its important, unusual, or interesting events: a ship with a history.
- acts, ideas, or events that will or can shape the course of the future;
immediate but significant happenings: Firsthand observers of our space program see history in the making.
- a systematic account of any set of natural phenomena without particular reference to time: a history of the American eagle.
- a drama representing historical events: Shakespeare's comedies, histories, and tragedies.
Log Cabin History have 10 photos including Log Cabin History #1 200-year-old Cabin Part Of City's History, Cabin Living, Log Cabin History #3 Wikipedia, File:Hyde Log Cabin.jpg, Transfer To The Museum, Historic Log Cabins Of America, A Restored Log Cabin In Valley Forge, Pennsylvania., Log Cabin History Good Ideas #8 File:Drake Log Cabin.jpg, Log Cabin History Photo #9 Historic Places Near Log Cabin Inn, Catalog Number: OrHi 36118. Below are the pictures:
Your Log Cabin History may add your house and genuine value should you incorporate the interior square recording sort and renovate the yard, in addition to it. The following greatest point following the kitchen in terms of adding revenue and price potential could be the toilet. Folks truly give attention to the bathroom because this is one spot where you can close the door you will visit each day unlike the free room when watching the home.
When choosing your Log Cabin History, consider motivation in the spots you visit. After that you can have of what you want when you head to showrooms or once you get products online, a notion. Perhaps you 've viewed family tiles or friends and like them. Possibly in restaurant a resort or health club. When you have a camera capturing along with your cellphone will help the authorities to match what you would like.
You have to consider as the bigger hues and types may be outoffashion whether you are designing for the long lasting and also you must decorate again shortly. You have to consider attracting more individuals, furthermore in the event you move instantly then.