This article about Metal Curtain Eyelet Rings was posted on November 20, 2017 at 6:51 am. It is published at the Curtain category. Metal Curtain Eyelet Rings is tagged with Metal Curtain Eyelet Rings, Metal, Curtain, Eyelet, Rings..
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Eyeleteye•let (ī′lit),USA pronunciation n., v., -let•ed or -let•ted, -let•ing or -let•ting.
- a small hole, usually round and finished along the edge, as in cloth or leather for the passage of a lace or cord or as in embroidery for ornamental effect.
- a lightweight fabric pierced by small holes finished with stitching and often laid out in flowerlike designs.
- a metal ring for lining a small hole;
- an eyehole in a wall, mask, etc.
- Also, oillet, oyelet, oylet. (in medieval architecture) a small aperture in a wall used as a window or loophole.
- a small eye.
- to make an eyelet in.
- to insert metal eyelets in.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This blog post about Metal Curtain Eyelet Rings have 5 attachments including Metal Curtain Eyelet Rings #1 Z008529 · 140708 Rc Y14b05 H V 0004 C1918 M, Charming Metal Curtain Eyelet Rings #2 Urbanest Living, Urbanest Living, Picture 1 Of 3 ., 36 Rufflette Eyelet Curtain Rings CHOICE OF 10 COLOURS | EBay. Here are the pictures:
Metal Curtain Eyelet Rings is truly a significant matter on your house, but before referring to that let me let you know some advice on bogemian bedroom. Bohemian right into a fashion that will be mainly utilized by ladies. This style is used through a female feel, such as for example lace, braid, embroidery, travel.
Pattern encouraging bohemian model kantha example, textiles georgia. Use just two hues bright batik or batik periphery if it is hard to get. Elegant motifs and finishes can be used through carpeting cushion, layer, throw, or the bedcover.
Bohemian originated from mainland Europe. Therefore, whenever choosing type and a mode towards the furniture inside the room, make sure it is not crashed by you with societal motifs Philippines, especially Java. Javanese cultural dark, whilst the brightly colored soft boho.
Don't forget to add just a little effect of art while in the bedroom, like poster, through the deer head sculpture - renaissance framed, or photographs. Simple enough, is not it? You simply need to include tiny ornaments. Function as the rooms bohemian model that is minimalist. You'll find for decorating a room, other suggestions?