Order Kitchen Cabinets Online was uploaded on October 11, 2017 at 7:16 am. It is posted on the Kitchen category. Order Kitchen Cabinets Online is tagged with Order Kitchen Cabinets Online, Order, Kitchen, Cabinets, Online..
Orderor•der (ôr′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- an authoritative direction or instruction;
- a command of a court or judge.
- a command or notice issued by a military organization or a military commander to troops, sailors, etc.
- the disposition of things following one after another, as in space or time;
succession or sequence: The names were listed in alphabetical order.
- a condition in which each thing is properly disposed with reference to other things and to its purpose;
methodical or harmonious arrangement: You must try to give order to your life.
- formal disposition or array: the order of the troops.
- proper, satisfactory, or working condition.
- state or condition generally: His financial affairs were in good order.
- conformity or obedience to law or established authority;
absence of disturbance, riot, revolt, unruliness, etc.: A police officer was there to maintain order.
- customary mode of procedure;
established practice or usage.
- the customary or prescribed mode of proceeding in debates or the like, or in the conduct of deliberative or legislative bodies, public meetings, etc.: parliamentary rules of order.
- prevailing course or arrangement of things;
established system or regime: The old order is changing.
- conformity to this.
- a direction or commission to make, provide, or furnish something: The salesclerk will take your order.
- a quantity of goods or items purchased or sold: The druggist is sending the order right over.
- the arrangement of the elements of a construction in a particular sequence, as the placing of John before the verb and of George after it in John saw George.
- the hierarchy of grammatical rules applying to a construction.
- the rank of immediate constituents.
- any of the nine grades of angels in medieval angelology. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- degree, as in algebra.
- the number of rows or columns of a square matrix or determinant.
- the number of times a function has been differentiated to produce a given derivative: a second order derivative.
- the order of the highest derivative appearing in a given differential equation: d2y/dx2 + 3y (dy/dx) - 6 = 0 is a differential equation of order two.
- the number of elements of a given group.
- the smallest positive integer such that a given element in a group raised to that integer equals the identity.
- the least positive integer n such that permuting a given set n times under a given permutation results in the set in its original form.
- any class, kind, or sort, as of persons or things, distinguished from others by nature or character: talents of a high order.
- the usual major subdivision of a class or subclass in the classification of organisms, consisting of several families.
- a rank, grade, or class of persons in a community.
- a group or body of persons of the same profession, occupation, or pursuits: the clerical order.
- a body or society of persons living by common consent under the same religious, moral, or social regulations.
- [Eccles.]any of the degrees or grades of clerical office. Cf. major order, minor order.
- a monastic society or fraternity: the Franciscan order.
- a written direction to pay money or deliver goods, given by a person legally entitled to dispose of it: delivery order; exchange order.
- any arrangement of columns with an entablature.
- any of five such arrangements typical of classical architecture, including the Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian orders invented by the Greeks and adapted by the Romans, the Tuscan order, invented by the Romans, and the Composite order, first named during the Renaissance.
- any of several concentric rings composing an arch, esp. when each projects beyond the one below. See illus. under tympanum.
- orders, the rank or status of an ordained Christian minister.
- Usually, orders. the rite or sacrament of ordination.
- a prescribed form of divine service or of administration of a rite or ceremony.
- the service itself.
- the visible structures essential or desirable to the nature of the church, involving esp. ministry, polity, and sacraments.
- a society or fraternity of knights, of combined military and monastic character, as, in the Middle Ages, the Knights Templars.
- a modern organization or society more or less resembling the knightly orders: fraternal orders.
- a special honor or rank conferred by a sovereign upon a person for distinguished achievement.
- the insignia worn by such persons.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a pass for admission to a theater, museum, or the like.
- a tall order, a very difficult or formidable task, requirement, or demand: Getting the crop harvested with so few hands to help was a tall order.Also, a large order.
- call to order, to begin (a meeting): The meeting was called to order at 3 o'clock.
- in order:
appropriate: It appears that an apology is in order.
- in a state of proper arrangement, preparation, or readiness: Everything is in order for the departure.
- correct according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: Questions from the floor are now in order.
- in order that, so that;
to the end that: We ought to leave early in order that we may not miss the train.
- in order to, as a means to;
with the purpose of: She worked summers in order to save money for college.
- in short order, with promptness or speed;
rapidly: The merchandise arrived in short order.
- on order, ordered but not yet received: We're out of stock in that item, but it's on order.
- on the order of:
- resembling to some extent;
like: I would like a dress on the order of the one in the window.
about: On the order of 100,000 people attended the rally.
- out of order:
unsuitable: His remark was certainly out of order.
- not operating properly;
in disrepair: The air conditioner is out of order again.
- incorrect according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: The chairwoman told him that he was out of order.
- to order, according to one's individual requirements or instructions: a suit made to order; carpeting cut to order.
- to give an order, direction, or command to: The infantry divisions were ordered to advance.
- to direct or command to go or come as specified: to order a person out of one's house.
- to prescribe: The doctor ordered rest for the patient.
- to direct to be made, supplied, or furnished: to order a copy of a book.
- to regulate, conduct, or manage: to order one's life for greater leisure.
- to arrange methodically or suitably: to order chessmen for a game.
- to arrange (the elements of a set) so that if one element precedes another, it cannot be preceded by the other or by elements that the other precedes.
- to ordain, as God or fate does.
- to invest with clerical rank or authority.
- to give an order or issue orders: I wish to order, but the waiter is busy.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Onlineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
The image about Order Kitchen Cabinets Online have 5 photos , they are Buy Kitchen Cabinets Online Home Design Ideas With Buy Kitchen Cabinets Online, Cheap Cabinets | Scaptk, Kitchen, Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Buy Wood Kitchen Cabinets Discount ., Discount Kitchen Cabinets On Pinterest | Cabinets Online, Kitchen Cabinets And Kitchen Cabinets Online, Discount Kitchen And Bath Cabinets. Here are the photos:
For Order Kitchen Cabinets Online features a natural location that will usually be properly used being a playground location that will be rooted with various kinds of plants that can make a lovely and incorporate the home and functional worth. For that newest household garden design is normal of two components, namely the leading and raise of the house.
Where each component will be intriguing to get different functions and maximized thus a beautiful yard and features a specified region, and certainly will be modified to the requirements of every house. Wildlife is one-part of the Order Kitchen Cabinets Online that can be made to start to see the whole house looks more lovely and desirable. Regrettably, there are still many people who don't think too much so your appearance of your home looks from the exterior to become less wonderful and desirable about decorating the backyard.
To make a residence yard decor is front that is modern, there are a few interesting tips as you are able to apply, therefore the playground isn't merely a green spot to put the flowers develop well, but in addition provides a worth that is functional that is good to the home front. Hence become an extra price towards the house with naturalness.